Monday 14 December 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like... December.

Can anyone suggest any ways of getting into the Christmas spirit? I'm really not in the mood this year for some reason, despite the fact that I'm drowning myself in Christmas music and my house is so full of decorations it's slowly pushing me into a festive coma.

Actually you know what? I know the reason why I'm not feeling like jolly old Saint Nick in a elf brothel. It's because of Call of Duty.

Normally at this time of year, I slowly revert back to old games that I had got from Christmas pasts. So you know, normally I would go back to Fallout 3, Far Cry 2 or even something earlier like Spyro 3 on the PlayStation or The Sims. But no. COD is so addictive it's keeping me hooked, and there's nothing linked to the Christmas season about it in any way. It's annoying.

Who knows. Maybe they'll release Santa hats or something.....

I think my best bet it so keep pushing myself into that coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment