Sunday 1 February 2009

Red Alert 3

Finally got my hands on a copy of Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 today and I can safely say it’s one of the best RTS’ I've played in a long time. It’s not as good as the legend that is Warcraft 3, but it’s certainly on par with Warhammer: Dawn of War and Company of Heroes.

 

Consisting of insane gameplay (Soviet Bears?), fantastic cut scenes (Casting Tim Curry as the leader of the USSR is just sheer genius) and a rather disturbing view on the role of women (A free poster that consists of nothing but women in low cut tops was included in the game box) means that Red Alert 3 is everything that I expected.

 

A must buy, comrades.

2 comments:

  1. As good as Company of Heroes? That certainly is a big claim indeed. I very much doubt it personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "As good as Company of Heroes? That certainly is a big claim indeed. I very much doubt it personally."

    Opinion. And this is Liams blog so its Liams opinion.


    I'd buy this game just for the free poster you mention, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete