Sunday 14 December 2008

Home Life

 

As it’s no doubt became apparent, I’m addicted to Home and everything about it. Last night I as traversing this marvelous world with a good friend of mine (Bucko), I realised just how complicated and detailed this world was.

 

The bowling alley is a brilliant example. Jut sit down on a lane, wait for three more people then play! That may sound stupid but it works so well. When one guy bowls, you can sit and chat to the other guys playing with you. I was having a very detailed chat with one guy about what new content would be added on Thursday (if anyone's interested, he speculated the trophy room, the red bull area and a LOT of new furniture and clothes.) It was fantastic, and when I was brutally beaten me and Bucko played a lengthy game of pool (which I once again lost). The pool was seamless, simple and ridiculously detailed. Just like it was promised. Then Bucko went to bed and I played the arcade game of “Echochrome” for a long, long time (Which to my surprise, was not only good but gave me loads of new clothes!)

 

If your a PS3 user and you haven't downloaded this, please do. Come visit me! I have a mansion!

1 comment:

  1. Echochrome?! RAGE! I HATE THAT GODFORSAKEN PIECE OF CRAP!

    AND NO! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT I CNANOT DO IT!!! *cries*

    ReplyDelete