Monday 29 December 2008

A LittleBig Slice of Heaven

It’s been a long time since I’ve been genuinely awe struck by the quality of a game. Bioshock was the last, mainly due to the story and the graphics, but since then games have admittedly gripped me but never left me in a state of genuine shock.

 

Within seconds, LittleBigPlanet managed to knock Bioshock off the top spot. I’ve never played a game that offers a completely different experience every time you play. It honestly baffles me. Some of the community maps are so beautifully detailed it puts the Media Molecule levels to shame.

 

If you own a PS3 and don’t have this yet, then I would seriously consider buying this, because if you don’t your missing out on one of the most refreshing concepts in the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment