Saturday 17 October 2009

Ps3 & Afro Samurai!

My Girlfriend got a PS3 yesterday so this morning we went into town so she could buy some new games for it.

Apart from a hideous comment made by a lad in Grainger Games (He blindly declared that Red Steel was "Amazing" and that he was "Excited for the second one to be released!". The boy was clearly delusional) it was a good little shopping trip. She ended up buying LittleBigPlanet, Tomb Raider Underworld and Afro Samurai. I bought the Settlers on the PC for two quid because I'm that awesome.

Anyway, Afro Samurai is perhaps one of the most intriguing titles I've seen in quite a long time. I know it's an Anime and no I haven't seen it, but the storyline for the game looks very good, I love the cell shaded Graphics and the animations, voice acting and the soundtrack are absolutely superb! I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on it.

Also, I got Uncharted 2 yesterday and my God. It's a whole post in itself let me assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment