Saturday 24 October 2009

Loco Roco and Books

Just a few random things today , as I can't really think of anything specific to focus on.

Firstly, a question. Who here would class Loco Roco as a casual game? I'm inclined to say that I wouldn't...

Also I got a few books today on Videogames. The first is all about the inner workings of videogames and the social impact of them which looks to be deliciously invigoratingly interesting. I've read the first few chapters and he certainly knows his stuff, to the point where I can't help but think that Charlie Brooker used it as part of his research for GamesWipe.

I also got a book on how to make games for Microsoft XNA. I got it out of curiosity. Who knows, maybe I'll end up making a game for the Xbox Live Markeplace.... although I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. LOCO ROCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ITS NO GAME

    ITS A WAY OF LIFE

    ReplyDelete