Thursday 8 October 2009

Moar Random Thoughts

I was watching some in game footage of Left 4 Dead 2 and I just.... I just couldn't bare it. It looked so goddamn bland and uninspired. The charm of the original has just vanished. The characters are bland and two dimensional, the new special infected are of the same quality of the characters I used to invent for games when I was about seven, the music has just been completely stripped of everything that made it perfect for atmosphere in the first one and even the INTERFACE looks worse! It's like this is the first one that floundered and Left 4 Dead is the superior sequel!

I also played a but of Gmod today. Fretta is amazing, It's so inspired. I love it.

Also, I've been listening to trance remakes of classical music... it's mind blowing...

Oh, and I've made a little video to post on here... just need to edit it. Just thought I'd forewarn you.

1 comment: