Thursday 10 September 2009

FIFA 10


May I just say, as a side note, that that there is the best cover you will ever see for a videogame.

t
tdToday conversation at college was about one of three things. The first, was the whole Derren Brown predicting the lottery which was absolutely phenomenal but not what I'm here to talk about.

The two important things were the FIFA 10 demo that was released today and the fact that Championship Manager 10 is available to buy for whatever price you want.

To me, I have no interest. Football games in my eyes are just utterly pointless. If you want to play sports, get out there and actually play it in real life. The reason I don't, is that I hate sports, and therefore choose to play games like Peggle or what have you.

Anyway, my point is that today was the most I've heard people talk about videogames in a long time. It was quite pleasing, but at the same time rather depressing as for once in my life, I wasn't in the know about a videogame.

Also, when I googled FIFA 10 wikipedia called it a "Soccer Game".

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment