Thursday 11 December 2008

I Want To Go HOME

 

Just like every other Playstation owner today, I’ve been waiting for Home, Playstations answer to the New Xbox Experience (ok, so not quite. But Home has avatars as well, so I'm going to stick with what I’ve just said)

 

Personally I’m just pleased that it’s available either today or tomorrow. We were promised a release before Christmas and to a lot of us that meant a Christmas Eve release so this is brilliant news for everyone.

 

If you too are desperate to play, keep an eye out here for constant updates from one of the developers!

 

Full review tomorrow (I hope!)

1 comment:

  1. Not me! I'm not waiting!

    And I've done a few review!!

    http://theshrimpdude.blogspot.com/2008/11/playstation-home.html

    Shrimpdude, out x

    ReplyDelete