Wednesday 29 October 2008

A sense of duty

Is it just me, or does COD 5 look really meh. Not just compared to COD 4, but compared to every shooter in the past year. It just looks.. Dull.

Maybe it is me of course, I've seen millions of people salivating onto their shoes will mumbling something about Japanese guerrilla tactics but I can't see past the fact that it's set in World War 2 again. Call me old fashioned, but it's.... Old fashioned!

Medal Of Honour died on it's arse because it kept trying and trying to make a different game but always managed to do the same thing ever time. Epic opening followed by linear levels involving about 3 Nazis every 5 steps. 

I've seen COD5 in action, I've seen it with my own eyes and yes you can coo over the graphics and the flamethrowers but come on. It's just the first 3 Call Of Duty's and in my eyes, that's a very very bad thing.

But who knows, maybe I'll be eating my own words in a weeks time! Wouldn't surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment