Tuesday 21 October 2008

Get the speeder!

I love Star Wars games. Yes they have an annoying tendency to be crap but a lot of the time there great fun. 

But a lot of them include the battle on Hoth from Empire Strikes Back and while many Star Wars fans no doubt love this, I hate it.

I've fought it on Battlefront and Battlefront 2. I've fought it on a game boy. I've fought it in freaking LEGO. I acknowledge the fact that it was a good idea to wrap the cables round the AT-AT walkers legs but after the 100th time it becomes mind numbingly tedious. 

So today I make this claim, If I ever have to fight this battle again I'm going to demand war compensation from George Lucas because I may as well be one of the bloody rebellion. I've certainly helped them enough bloody times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment