Tuesday 28 October 2008

The female of the species...


Seen the new Tomb Raider Underworld trailer yet? No? Well then watch it!

I can't say I've ever been a massive fan of Tomb Raider. I played one and three on the PlayStation and could never get away with them. It's only been since I met my girlfriend that I've developed some interest in them and even then it's only the most recent three (Legend, Anniversary and now Underworld) that have captivated me.

Underworld looks to be the surprise gem of the Christmas line up. It's beautiful, fluent, slick and sexy. It's going to mark the definite return of Lara, back to her celebrity status, a status that was lost upon the release of Angel Of Darkness

So all I can say is, is that I can't wait. Honestly, it was Uncharted that did this, got me into treasure hunting platform games. And as they say, the female of the species is more deadly than the male....

No comments:

Post a Comment