Sunday 11 April 2010

Some Epic Announcements

image

On Monday, Cliff Bleszinski is planning on unveiling two completely new titles that EPIC have been developing and collaborating on. One of them is obviously Gears of War 3, but the other one is a new game called Bulletstorm. Yea you read that right. BULLETSTORM. A STORM OF BULLETS. RAWR. Another manly game for Epic then, I would guess.

The press release included within this months issue of Game Informer (which has leaked) says that you’ll be shooting a load of mutants with a variety of weapons in a deserty / vegas type environment but… ahh I don’t know. I tuned out when reading it to be honest. It’s just another EPIC title. It’s going to include lots of blood, the Unreal 3 engine and manly men. Oh, and it’s obviously going to be really good. Is there anything else you need to know? Nah I didn’t think so.

I am excited for the Gears of War 3 information though.

No comments:

Post a Comment