Saturday 10 April 2010

Ramblog

image

You know what I haven’t done in ages? A blog where I just ramble on about what I’ve been doing. ‘Suppose I haven’t really had much to ramble about lately.

So, most importantly my PS3 broke today. Disc readers just gone, and it’s going to cost me £130 to get it replaced. £130, which I don’t have. So that’s me PS3 less for a few months. May as well get used to playing on my Xbox. Maybe I’ll even get round to finished Mass Effect! Who knows.

image

Bought Timesplitters the other day and haven’t had a chance to play it yet, so me and Emma decided it was about time to give it a go so we booted it up on Co-Op. The music was funky, the levels were simple but surprisingly VERY fun and the graphics weren’t really THAT bad. So we played through the campaign and… erm… finished it in half an hour. In all honesty, some of the levels took under a minute to complete. It was… ridiculous. Still, we had fun and I only payed £2 for it overall so it wasn’t too much of a loss. I was gutted that there was no arcade league on it though. I mean, what’s that all about?

image

And finally, my lovely girlfriend has actually started her own blog about being a girl gamer.  Now, you’ll get our Timesplitters from two sources. It’s like two commentators. One talks about the graphics, the other talks about the waists. Make sure to check her out here, and trust me you’re in for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment