Thursday 15 April 2010

Crysis 2: Made Out Of Unicorn Blood, Jesus’ Tears And The Willpower Of A Dragon. Obv.

image

I’ve just done some research and apparently Crysis 2 will run on my computer on medium to high graphics. Look at that screenshot above and yes, I don’t know how, but that is an actual in-game screenshot. Just look at that. That may as well be real. Like seriously, that may as well be a real man standing there in a suit that looks like a Transformer naked.

I’ve never been a fan of Crysis, as I mentioned in an earlier post and to my mother, but I'm intrigued by the prospect of the new one. Especially how they’ve made it so it looks better than the original but runs on worse computers… That’s magic in motion kids. Right there. “Hey! I can pull a rabbit out of a hat!”…

… “Well I can play Crysis 2 on a mid range PC and it still looks better than your Mum. So suck it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment