Monday 30 November 2009

Magazines


I used to buy gaming magazines all the time. Literally, four or five a month at one point in time. The amount of money I used to spend on magazines could have easily been spent on more games to play. It's insane.

Now I don't, I just read everything on the internet as it happens and I kinda regret that. I want to go back to the old days, when I was 8 years old reading Games Master and pouring over the pages and pages of high quality glossy paper, cooing at all the recent releases and games to be. I remember reading about Toy Story 2: The Videogame about a million times in the run up to Christmas... Simpler times.

Nowadays though magazines are just so damn expensive, especially the important ones (PS3 mags and PCGamer) and all of the "News" within them are normally a month out of date when they've gone to press... Still saying that I found a lovely magazine today that was only £2.99, was smaller than A4 and was printed on recycled paper. Looked great but I can't remember the name of it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment