Monday 9 November 2009

Windows 7: First Impressions


So I finally got my copy of Windows 7 today and there's only one way I can explain what it's like to you guys.

It's like... It's like coming home to find a walrus making you dinner. The walrus was never there before, and it's helpful it being there and hey let's face it it's a walrus and it's pretty damn cool but at the end of the day your house is exactly the same as it was before the walrus came. But then you ask yourself, "Hey, do I really need this Walrus then? If everythings just the same as before?" and then the walrus comes and makes you marshmallow cookies and you don't know how you ever lived without him.

Windows 7 is like that. It's Vista, but with so many decent new features that it feels like something new. This should have been what Vista was in the first place but I'm not going to complain. Windows 7 is like a breath of fresh air, and I love it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment