Thursday 12 November 2009

Odds and Ends

Just a few things.

I've been obsessed with Modern Warfare 2 since it's release. I'll be honest, it was ridiculously expensive (Came to £60 overall as I had to buy a subscription to LIVE as well... Boo!) but I'm having fun with it. Expect a review on Saturday.

Secondly, where the hell is my Resident Evil 2 and Metal Gear Solid on the PS store? Also, WHERE THE HELL IS PEGGLE? I've been waiting for it since JANUARY. That's nine months I've been waiting for it. Bloody commies. I'm not even that bothered about it, it's just the fact that Sony take an absolute age to get anything done. *sighs*

As you've probably noticed this week I've had very little to talk about gaming wise. Seems to have been a slow week (bar the absolute pandemonium that was the release of Modern Warfare 2). How about you, my dear readers, leave a comment below and propose something for me to talk about?

Not that I'm running out of ideas, It's just I've been preoccupied by COD6 lately and I don't just want to focus on that xD

Until then, someone go get me Peggle on the PS3. And a muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment