Tuesday 24 November 2009

The Saboteur


The Saboteur looks incredible. I'll be honest when I first saw a press release of this I barely even batted an eyelid but now... well now it looks like something rather special.

I don't know whether it's the fact that it's set in Nazi occupied paris, whether it's the black and white Sin City style concept or the whole idea of an Irish race car driver bringing down the axis. Let's face it, it's because it's an over the top stylised sneak-em-ups and my God do I love games that are just balls to the wall ridiculous.

I in no way mean that the Saboteur looks incredibly silly of course, because at the end of the day it does look like a fantastic WW2 stealth game, a concept that intrigued me when Velvet Assassin hit shelves. Except this game isn't offensive.

Here's some footage:

No comments:

Post a Comment