Monday 2 November 2009

Fallout 3: Game of the Year

Fallout 3 got named Game of the year overall, and on two other consoles, at the Golden Joystick Awards last week. To be honest, I can't blame them.

Ever since I finished Fallout 3 I always keep looking back to it. I don't know why, but I think it's left a mark on me in a way that no other game of late has... it's odd. It just seems to always give. I know that I could pick up a copy, dive straight into the wasteland and loose myself for a good three to four hours... maybe even more. I haven't even touched the DLC yet either. I own Broken Steel I just haven't finished it. Whenever I go to play it, I get distracted... Oh I'll try to find some more computer terminals... oh actually I haven't done that minor side quest yet... oh If I just win four more speech challenges....

You get the gist. It's a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment