Sunday 31 May 2009

E3 Is Upon Us


So E309 begins tomorrow and no doubt there will be a literal flood of quality games revealed and demoed as well as some shiny new tech for us all to get excited about. You know, same as every year.

However theres one E3 that I'll always have fond memories for. It was the year that Reggie held up that strange new handheld with two screens, and behind him was Super Mario 64 on a handheld. Honestly, my mind = blown.

Then the Nintendo Revolution was held in air and it was revealed that.... well not a lot really but there it was! And how would it be revolutionary? What did it do?? Hang on a virtual console? The new Legend of Zelda

It was all perfect. I'd never been more excited in my life. The fanboy within me wept with happiness at what it had just learnt... Classic times. Then of course both of the things came out and they were pretty shit, but oh well!

Bring on next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment