Monday 1 June 2009

E3 Day One: All Your Base Are Belong To Xbox




I have no idea what to say. If you didn't watch the Xbox conference than... well shame on you. Yesterday I said that Nintendo's conference a few years back was the best keynote conference ever. I lied, because today Xbox just waltzed right over it. 


Ok read it all? Good man. I have a feeling that even if you're the most hardcore Playstation fanboy something there got you excited.

So lets get all the motion stuff out the way first. Yes, I did sex wee a little when I saw it. Only problem is I'm slightly skeptical about it at the present moment, but I have a feeling that it's going to come through and be incredible. Still, puts the Wii in perspective a bit huh? 

But now lets get the chunky stuff. Left 4 Dead 2 (Where did that come from?), Crackdown 2 (Yes please), Twitter, Facebook, and Last FM on the dashboard and of course.... *sighs* Metal...... Metal Gear Solid....

God Sony have a lot to live up to tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment