Thursday 28 May 2009

Resident Evil 5: The Quest Begins.... and Ends


So i've decided that I want to try and get 1000 gamerscore on Resident Evil 5. It was just a random descision, and part of me thought that I'd be able to do it. How wrong I was.

So there I was, guide in hand ( long story, my mate got it free when he bought the game. When I bought the game, I got an Xbox free. Strange world huh?) and the intentions of every achievement unlocked set firmly in my mind. Off I set on my adventure, and by chapter 2-1 I was stumped. See, I was in the mines and according to the guide there was a ruby lodged into the ceiling, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find the damn thing. I spent a good twenty minutes searching for it, and eventually just ended up shooting everything in that area with my pistol until it fell off. Eventually it did, but I wasn't too pleased as you've probably already guessed.

Then I got to 3-1, and lo and behold, this BSAA emblem needed me to either be in co-op or, as the game stated, put another controller in and play by myself. This was the point I threw everything on the floor and played Episode 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment