Sunday 7 February 2010

Uncharted 2: Multiplayer Skins

image

I haven’t played Uncharted 2 in a while, so I thought I’d have a mess around on multiplayer. Little did I know that it had been invaded by characters from other PlayStation games.

Every match I went on had either Cole from inFamous or a Chimera from Resistance running around. No others mind, just those two characters, which I found a little odd. I mean why not Zeke for Gods sake! It’s Zeke! I love Zeke!

Anyway I can’t really decide whether I like these or not. In some ways I think they’re a pretty good idea. The Resistance and the Killzone skins fit perfectly, as the heroes look like… well heroes and the villains match the mercenary/creature criteria fairly nicely as well. However, the inFamous skins rub me up the wrong way… It’s the electricity running up Coles arms. It’s just… wrong. It clings to them like a blue spiders web and just doesn’t move. They may as well have just left him as normal. Would have looked better.

Overall, these skins aren’t really adding anything to the overall game other than the novelty value. Kudos to Naughty Dog for adding them, but personally I won’t be getting excited until I see Kratos throwing a grenade off Snake’s forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment