Friday 19 February 2010

Randomness

image

I just started writing my Assassin’s Creed 2 Review but… in all honesty it’s far too late for me to write anything that’s even going to be worth reading.

Lately I’ve been struggling to write anything coherent on here. I haven’t really been playing anything new, bar a few casual games such as Peggle and shiz on my iPod. I haven’t yet managed to get my grubby mitts on a copy of Bioshock 2, my ROM of Conkers Bad Fur Day just stopped working after a few levels…. I’ve mainly just been playing Call of Duty: MW2 and Uncharted 2.

I still haven’t finished Borderlands.

I still haven’t even started Killzone 2 or Resistance 2.

I haven’t played Tf2 in ages.

I haven’t even played all of the campaigns on Left 4 Dead 2 yet.

Basically, College is getting in the way. Also, I’ve had some stuff to do related to my life in general as well, that’s why there’s been a few gaps this month.

I promise I’ll try and get on top of this a little better. Tomorrow you’ll get your Assassin’s Creed 2 review. You might even get an inFamous review on Saturday!

Anyway, Peace out guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment