Tuesday 16 February 2010

Casual Games Sometimes = Win

image

PopCap have an extraordinary gift. They are perhaps one of the only gaming companies in the world that can make casual games incredibly hardcore. Easily accessible for a new player, incredibly addictive to anyone who plays it and features enough depth to keep the hardcore market completely hooked.

Yes, Peggle Nights has been glued to my screen since yesterday and when I’m not staring blankly at a screen full of balls (Careful) I’m staring at a screen full of Foliage and the undead.

I also go Plants Vs. Zombies, which so far is another reason why PopCap should probably be controlling the Earth as the official representatives  of galatic fun and addictiveness.

Also I’m back now. It’s been a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment