Saturday 9 January 2010

The Undead Are… Persuasive.

image

So, I’m actually enjoying Left 4 Dead 2 now. Wait, I’ve just realised I haven’t actually told you that I got bored of this… hang on I’ll quote myself so it looks like I did.

Left 4 Dead 2 is… I dunno. Everything about it is perfect! Everything about it is… unique, enhanced and beautiful, and yet I sit there looking at the clock and wondering when I can go back on Borderlands.

But now? Now I’m back into it. It’s a vast improvement over the original in terms of gameplay, but in terms of presentation and characterisation I still prefer the original. Still, what a game! All five campaigns are incredibly good fun to play and this is one game that you need to pick up in the January sales. You know, if you can get out the house yet because of all the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment