Monday 29 June 2009

Hey there!


It's been two weeks since I last updated? God that's a while! Still, I suppose I had just gone back to college and stuff, and started work experience. Anyway, unimportant. I'm gonna be posting more regularly again!

So, recently all I've been playing is Call of Duty 4 (and the Sims 3, but I'll cover that in a separate post). I'd never finished the single player before, so I decided I may as well. To be honest, I'm glad I did. COD4 is, as I've probably mentioned before, one of the most incredible experiences you could ever have with a videogame and the single player just proves this point. You don't play this game, you experience it. Some of the levels like "Charlie Don't Surf" are just so amazingly detailed, you find yourself getting right into it.

So yea. I know I'm like a few years late, and everyone and their mothers have already finished this game, but I'm still gonna say, buy this game!


1 comment:

  1. Charlie dont surf was so scripted D: It bores.

    ReplyDelete