Tuesday 9 June 2009

The Sims 3

So the Sims 3 came out on Friday, and to put it simply it looks damn good. If there's one thing for certain about a game that carries "The Sims" in it's title, it's that it's gonna be damn good. Apart from Sim City Societies. And Sim Animals. Ok scrap that part.

It's pretty certain that I'll end up getting this one way or another. My sisters a pretty big fan of the previous games and Spore so it's more than likely we'll both end up paying for it together or weening the cash out of parents. Either way, I feel as though I have to buy this more out of dedication that for enjoyments sake. I mean, I've bought the Sims since the beginning! It's like going to see the next Star Wars installment, or watching the new series of Big Brother. 

In other news, I finally found my charging wire for my PS3 controller meaning I can can actually play it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment