Thursday 22 January 2009

Hey Good Job ,There, Hardhat

I’m still off College (back tomorrow) so today I was once again bored out of my skull. After yesterdays fiasco (I ended up playing Left 4 Dead for a few hours) I decided to play Team Fortress 2. Man, has that thing gone… quiet.

 

It took me 15 minutes to find a server with ANYONE playing it, never mind one with a few people running around. The new quick view didn’t help. All of the ones I clicked led me to empty servers. Nice work Valve! Why don’t you add the Left 4 Dead server browser? I bet it improves it muchly!

 

Still, I got a game and played it for a while. It was fun I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I hated it before it was cool to hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hate it at all :P I just got bored because I had to wait so long to play it, that's all.

    ReplyDelete