Monday 5 January 2009

Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop

 

I loved Dead Rising on the Xbox. I thought it was genius. Flawed, but genius. One of the best Zombie games to date (you know, excluding Left 4 Dead).

 

Admittedly, when I heard that it was being released for Wii I was slightly excited. Dead Rising… Zombies… Wiimote… Sounds good! But then you realise that the Wii physically can’t handle THAT many Zombies, and that they’d taken out the photography aspect of the game (which was the whole point of the 360 version).

 

I’d forgotten about it, and no doubt when it was released I probably would have bought it. But then I saw this. Yes that’s a trailer. That’s meant to make me want to buy it.  Go watch it.

 

Finished? Cool. I’ll be over here, playing real games.

1 comment:

  1. That looks cool. Zombie game for Wii? Might take a look into that.

    Don't tell me otherwise >:(

    ReplyDelete