Saturday 22 November 2008

Today Is A Good Day!

 

Firstly, my Girlfriend randomly got me Left 4 Dead a s a surprise today. It was so kind of her. It’s incredible, better than I expected and I’ve just come off it for a bit so I can do this. It’s that addictive!

 

 

My girlfriend also got a copy of the new Tomb Raider. She’s a massive fan. It looks well good, so I can’t wait to watch her play it tomorrow.

 

And finally, a lot of lucky people got picked for the Open Beta of Home today, Shrimpdude included. Hope it’s good and well done to all those who got in for it! Now… Off to shoot more Zombies…

4 comments:

  1. Its quite obvious what they are expecting will sell Tomb Raider now isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite obvious that they expected that to sell tomb raider from the very start :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes but you don't even see her face this time!

    ReplyDelete