Tuesday 18 November 2008

Blogging?




To blog about doing a blog is something I've refrained from doing, but In my opinion my posts have gone down hill a little lately and this is more for my sake...

I have done many, many blogs in my time (this being the only one that still exists) and as you can plainly see, they never really work out. So imagine my surprise when I start this that I actually enjoy doing it and have only missed around 4 days. To be honest, for me, that's a record breaking number.

The reason I enjoy writing this blog so much is that I focus on one particular topic that I have a lot of opinions on (Games, if you hadn't gathered) and therefore have updated it nearly every day since September.

However, over the past few weeks I believe my posts have went downhill, because I was hoping that every single post would be lengthy and have at least one intelligent point. But lately it's just been "lol Left 4 dead rockz". 

I can't promise anything, but I'm going to try and write more lenghty posts from now on :P

Also, if you haven't already, Check out my other blog Waste This Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment