Tuesday 25 November 2008

Ban This Sick Filth!

The “National Institute on Media and the Family” (No I haven't heard of them either), has just released their yearly “Top Ten Games To Avoid Buying Your Kids”. Obviously I was interested in seeing what had been panned, and was quite surprised by what they didn’t deem suitable for children… *coughs*

 

Left 4 Dead, Gears Of War 2, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Resistance Fall Of Man and a few others made the list (basically everything I’m getting for Christmas). These are the games you crazy kids SHOULDN’T be getting for Christmas, because you’ll al kill your grandma on Christmas day. Instead, the site recommends you get such classic hits like All Star Cheer Squad, Hasbro Family Game Night, High School Musical 3: Senior Year DANCE! and Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy. Wow! I bet you all can’t wait to play all those top quality titles! I promise you kids, there a lot better than those terrible devil games like Left 4 Dead and Peggle.

 

*face/palms*

2 comments:

  1. Oh noes!

    *runs off to burn his copy of Left 4 Dead*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting all those ones the thingy recommends.

    ReplyDelete