Friday 26 September 2008

The Future?


Just a few quick thoughts today. I think I've discovered the future of videogames. I downloaded the Demo of super stardust HD the other day and realised something. You can download additional levels, modes and even an Online function separately of the PSN. Is this how games will eventually be played? Will games be available for download only? Perhaps we'll find ourselves only downloading a "base" package of a few levels for a cheap price, then choosing to pay for additional levels, online features all for a small fee. Surely that way, games will be more accessible to play? Especially with the price of new games these days. Personally, I'd like to see this happen. 

1 comment:

  1. I certainly wouldn't
    I think it's a damn stupid idea and will only end like it always ends, with the big corporate businesses trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of us.

    ReplyDelete