Tuesday 10 March 2009

Stuff

I’ve become a bit of a CVG addict if I’m honest. I go on the thing about 4 or 5 times a day. It’s well handy when I’m trying to think of things to blog about, which happens quite often lately.

 

Today, unfortunately, there wasn’t much there to nick and blog about. Looks like I’m going to have to just write a list of crap xD

 

I played a bit of SimCity Societies today. I got it ages ago but never really got into to it. I only played it for an hour but I had fun. I made a communist city and ended up just rounding up the entire population and putting them in prison. Good times.

 

I’m getting an Xbox on Saturday. I’ve decided to trade in my Wii and spend the money on something that you can actually have fun with. Getting Xbox Live and a few games. Should be good.

 

I think I’ve lost my DS. Doesn’t really bother me though.

 

I really REALLY wanna play the new Uncharted Game D: If anyone from Naughty Dog’s reading this, send me a copy pluz? 8D

 

I found my DS, it was in my sisters room. Hers broke the other day after she dropped it and the top screen snapped off. I didn’t even think it was possible to be honest. I dropped mine down the stairs the other day and it didn’t even turn itself off.

 

Boring day for games! :P

4 comments:

  1. We'll never see you again :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked you as a friend and as a lover and you promised me you wouldn't buy one. You should have learnt from the first time you had one of those damned contraptions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Xbox idea is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know you do Friz. I think it's silly if you already have a PS3.

    ReplyDelete