Thursday 5 March 2009

Keep Me Up To Date

Wow. I haven't blogged in a while. Well that’s gonna change now :P

 

I’ve decided that for today, I’m going to fill you in on everything that’s happened games wise that I feel like commenting on. This may well be a long one xD

 

Firstly, I got the Orange Box for the PS3. I bought it for the sole reason of wanting to play the first three Half Life 2 episodes again in glorious HD, but I’ve become obsessed with TF2 which makes no sense because it’s horrendously broken compared to the PC version…. Still, it’s probably only because I don’t get my arse kicked on it.

 

Trackmania United Forever is immense. I’ve always been a fan of the series, and this is definatly the best one yet. It’s a must buy if your into racing games that don’t take themselves seriously.

 

I considered getting the new Dead Rising game for the Wii, but then read all the reviews for it and changed my mind straight away.

 

However, on a related note, Dead Rising 2 looks fantastic. Also, there’s rumors there’s going to be a PS3 version, which is just gravy.

 

Resident Evil 5 comes out next week! Although I seem to be the only person on the Internet looking forward to this, I’ve still got high hopes for it. Oh, also, I think the control scheme works. Eat that!


Everyone keeps telling me to play Halo Wars, and I have every intention not too.

 

Left 4 Dead downloadable content fails to interest me.

 

That seems to be it… Yea. Pretty much xD

 

More tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. O Box for PS3 - Good.

    Dead Rising 2 - Good.

    Resident Evil 5 - BAAAD

    Halo Wars - Okish.

    Left 4 Dead DLC - Great! Will make me play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo wars is bad :(

    Don't see why you bought the Obox for ps3 though..Monitors have been doing HD for years.

    ReplyDelete