Saturday 21 March 2009

Crackdown Heroes 5

Few things I wanted to chat about today.

 

I finished Resident Evil 5 (finally) and I can safely say it’s the best in the series. Hell I’d go as far as to say it’s one of the best games I’ve ever played. Exhilarating, action packed and more of a Resi game than Resi 4 was (story wise). Absolutely incredible. Especially the ending.

 

I got Crackdown for cheap today as well. Haven't played much of it but what I have played I’ve enjoyed.

 

I’ve played a lot of the Battlefield Heroes Beta and I can safely confirm that it’s surpassed all expectations. From a technical viewpoints it’s genius. Matchmaking takes literally seconds and all the games are completely lag free. From a game play perspective… well third person is the new first person in my opinion these days and graphically this game is beautiful. The simple and colourful maps and characters make it really easy on the eyes. I’d apply for a Beta invite if I was you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment