Sunday 21 March 2010

Tower Defence

image

It’s been a busy few months for me, with college finally starting to grind to a halt, it’s been panic mode for my teachers in terms of getting me to finish work and coursework. Therefore, I haven’t really been gaming as much as I used too. Lately? I’ve been playing Fallout 3… and Bioshock 2… and that’s it.

So, what do I blog about? Well, I scrape together anything that remotely resembles games and blog about them. So, in honour of this, I’ve been playing a lot of Tower Defence games this week.

I got a game on my iPod called TapDefence which is incredible. Brilliant fun to play on the bus / in lessons / in bed. It’s just simple to play and incredibly addictive. Oh and it’s free, which is a plus. When I’m not playing that on my iPod, I'm playing Desktop Tower Defence online. Quite simply? The most addictive game ever. Fact. If you’ve never played it before then you’re seriously missing out. Seriously. Go Google it.

So there you go. The most interesting thing I’ve played all week is an iPod tower defence game.

God, I can’t wait for study leave…

No comments:

Post a Comment