Saturday 25 July 2009

Summer Time!


Ah the summer time! It's warm! It's great! Also, Summer rhymes with "Street Fighter 4" and "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga"! Honestly, it does. If you don't believe me then you're just not saying them right.

Anyway, I bought these two games for the Xbox the other day for a tenner (a mighty fine deal if you ask me), but I'd also just bought inFamous, Battlefield 1943, Wipeout HD: Fury, the original two Fallout games and of course had just started playing Fallout 3.

This is probably the main reason I haven't been blogging as much lately. I've just had so many games to play that I didn't even wanna talk about them.

So basically, expect a ton of reviews coming your way over the next few days. Well, probably weeks.

And I'll end this review, with a bit of a controversial statement.

inFamous is clearly better than Prototype.

DISCUSS :O


1 comment:

  1. inFamous rocks
    just got street fighter 4
    wont install on computer, shall fix soon, need controller though, would suck on keyboard imho.

    HADOUKEN

    ReplyDelete