Wednesday 29 July 2009

Guilty Pleasures




Everyone has guilty pleasures. Whether it's having a fondness for Loose Women, (the program, not just easy females) , kids TV or... I dunno, maybe you like licking shoes.

Anyway, my major guilty pleasure is listening to Lilly Allen... on a regular basis.

This may not sound too strange, I mean she is awfully popular amongst the youth of today (ey, what what), but compared to my normal music taste it's a bit odd. See, I love bands such as the Super Furry Animals, Editors and the Smiths. THE SMITHS for Gods sake. Take a second to think of Morrisey and Lilly Allen. In a fight. To the Death. That doesn't help my point but it's a beautiful thought none the less... Who would win?

Another guilty pleasure of mine would be my obsession with game soundtracks (of which I'm going to base a blog on soon). Thing is, It's not just amazing videogame soundtracks like Mirrors Edge, Fallout 3 or the Orange box. As I sit here right now, I'm listening to the Sim City 3000 soundtrack for the FOURTH time today.

I also write books about fairy's with no wings.

Nah that last ones a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment