Monday 17 May 2010

Forza Motorsport 2

image

You can probably tell, I’m not a car person.

In fact, I’m pretty oblivious to anything car related. It just means nothing to me.

So why, you’re probably asking, do I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 2? Well dear reader I’ll tell you why. I got it for free along with Viva Piñata, and when life gives you lemons you say thankyou and accept them. That’s my ideology.

Anyway, I booted it up and did the first race. I came first. I was having fun.

Then I tired to do the second one and got completely overwhelmed by…. everything. Vehicle classes? Grades? Anti-lock brakes? Auto… braking… fine tuning… fuck it. I took it right out my XBox and went back to play on Red Faction.

Anyone care to tell me what I’m meant to do? I was racing but I couldn’t physically get into first place. What’s the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment